Are you unhappy with the appearance of your teeth? Composite bonding may be the solution you’ve been looking for. This cosmetic dental treatment uses a tooth-coloured composite resin material to fix various dental problems. And now, you can get composite bonding in Marble Arch, London.
In this article, we’ll explore what composite bonding is, how it works, its benefits, and why you should consider getting it in Marble Arch’s newest practice.
What is Composite Bonding?
Composite bonding is a cosmetic dental treatment that can fix various dental problems such as chipped, broken, discoloured, or misshapen teeth. It uses a tooth-coloured composite resin material that’s applied to the teeth and hardened with a special light. The composite resin material is a mixture of plastic and glass that’s durable and can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
How Does Composite Bonding Work?
Composite bonding is a minimally invasive procedure that can usually be completed in one visit to the dentist. Here’s how the process works:
- Consultation: Your dentist will examine your teeth and discuss your treatment goals with you.
- Preparation: Your dentist will prepare your teeth by roughening the surface and applying a conditioning liquid to help the composite resin bond to your teeth.
- Application: Your dentist will apply the composite resin to your teeth and mould it into the desired shape.
- Curing: Your dentist will use a special light to harden the composite resin.
- Polishing: Your dentist will polish the composite resin to give it a natural-looking shine.
Benefits of Composite Bonding
Composite bonding offers several benefits, including:
- Quick and minimally invasive procedure
- Can be completed in one visit to the dentist
- Less expensive than other cosmetic dental treatments such as veneers or crowns
- Can improve the appearance of your teeth and boost your self-confidence
Why Get Composite Bonding in Marble Arch?
Marble Arch is a bustling area in London known for its high-end shops, luxury hotels, and busy streets. And now, it’s also home to the newest branch of White’s Dental that offers composite bonding. Here are some reasons why you should consider getting composite bonding in Marble Arch:
- Convenient location: Marble Arch is easily accessible by public transportation, making it a convenient location for dental appointments.
- Experienced dentists: The dentists at White’s Dental are experienced in cosmetic dental treatments such as composite bonding and can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
- State-of-the-art equipment: White’s Dental uses state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that you receive the highest quality dental care.
What to Expect During Your Composite Bonding Appointment
During your composite bonding appointment at White’s Dental, you can expect:
- A consultation to discuss your treatment goals and examine your teeth
- Preparation of your teeth by roughening the surface and applying a conditioning liquid
- Application of the composite resin material to your teeth and moulding it into the desired shape
- Curing of the composite resin with a special light
- Polishing of the composite resin to give it a natural-looking shine
Aftercare for Composite Bonding
After your composite bonding procedure, it’s important to take good care of your teeth to ensure that the composite resin material stays in good condition. Here are some aftercare tips:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste
- Floss daily to remove plaque and food particles from between your teeth
- Avoid hard or sticky foods that can damage the composite resin material
- Visit your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings
Composite Bonding FAQs
- Is composite bonding painful?
- A: No, composite bonding is a minimally invasive procedure that usually does not require anesthesia. However, some patients may experience sensitivity after the treatment.
- How long does composite bonding last?
- A: Composite bonding can last up to 10 years with proper care and maintenance.
- Can I eat and drink normally after composite bonding?
- A: Yes, you can eat and drink normally after composite bonding. However, you should avoid hard or sticky foods for the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Can composite bonding fix gaps between teeth?
- A: Yes, composite bonding can be used to fill gaps between teeth.
- Is composite bonding covered by insurance?
- A: It depends on your insurance plan. You should check with your insurance provider to see if composite bonding is covered
Composite bonding is a great way to improve the appearance of your teeth and boost your self-confidence. And now, you can get composite bonding in Marble Arch, London, at the newly opened dental practice. The experienced dentists and state-of-the-art equipment at White’s Dental can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. So why not schedule an appointment today?