Discover FemiEko menstrual cups!
FemiEko menstrual cups are made from soft medical silicone with ISO, ROHS, and FDA certification and they contain no dyes or fragrances. FemiEko menstrual cups can last up to 5 years with proper care! Insertion and removal are simple and only take a few minutes to get used to. Plus, they offer 12 hours of protection!
Learn more about FemiEko menstrual cups. It could be the new menstrual care solution you’ve been looking for.
What are menstrual cups?
Menstrual cups are the new solution for intimate care during menstruation. Menstrual cups are eco-friendly, reusable alternatives to intimate care. They are made of soft silicone and collect menstrual fluid in a cup instead of absorbing it like a tampon. Cups can be worn for up to 12 hours before being emptied, washed, and reused.
What are the benefits of using a menstrual cup?
There are many benefits to using a menstrual cup, including:
- Eco-friendly: Menstrual cups are reusable, so they generate less.
- Economical: Menstrual cups can be used for years, so they save money in the long run.
- Healthier: Menstrual cups do not contain chemicals or absorb the natural secretions *which disrupts the pH, so they are less likely to cause irritation or infection.
- Comfortable: Menstrual cups are often more comfortable to wear because they do not dry out the vagina or absorb vaginal lubrication.
What are the drawbacks of using a menstrual cup?
There are a few drawbacks to using a menstrual cup, such as difficulty in insertion and removal: some people find it difficult to insert and remove the cup. It may take a few tries to get the hang of it.
How do menstrual cups work?
Menstrual cups are inserted into the vagina like a tampon. They sit low in the vagina and collect menstrual fluid in a cup. The cup can be worn for up to 12 hours before being emptied, washed, and reused.
To insert a menstrual cup:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Fold the cup in half or thirds.
3. Insert the cup into the vagina, pointing it towards your tailbone.
4. Push the cup up until it is snug against your cervix.
5. Release the cup to allow it to open and create a seal.
To remove a menstrual cup:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Insert your fingers into the vagina and locate the base of the cup.
3. Pinch the base of the cup to break the seal.
4. Gently twist the cup as you pull it down and out of the vagina.
5. Empty the contents of the cup into the toilet and rinse the cup with water.
6. Wash your hands with soap and water.
7. Reinsert the cup or store it in a clean, dry place.
How safe are menstrual cups?
Menstrual cups are safe to use. They do not increase the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) and can be worn for up to 12 hours. Also, you can wear a menstrual cup if you have an IUD. The cup will not interfere with the IUD if used proper nor increase the risk of TSS. However, it is important to wash your hands before and after insertion, and empty and wash the cup regularly to prevent infections.
FemiEko – menstrual cups designed in Denmark
FemiEko menstrual cups were created in Denmark from German quality Wacker silicone. These menstrual cups have features for extra protection and comfort. The main features of FemiEko menstrual cups are:
- Velvety and comfortable 3D texture
- Adjustable tail for different cervix
- Innovative removal and insertion system
- Leakfree protection ring
- 4-hole removal system
FemiEko menstrual cups have been designed with feedback from women all over the world in mind and the insertion/removal system is super easy to use. When using FemiEko menstrual cups there is no unpleasant smell or risk of irritation. FemiEko also offers three types of intimate care solutions for menstruation: menstrual cups, reusable pads, and menstrual panties.
- Reusable pads: are made of cloth and can be washed and reused.
- Period underwear: is made of absorbent materials that wick away moisture.
Menstrual cups – different sizes for different needs
Every woman is different. That’s why FemiEko menstrual cups are available in different sizes: size A, size B and TEEN. But the adjustable stem is what makes these menstrual cups perfect for all body types. All menstrual cups have a sufficiently long tail at one end. After adjustment, the tail is cut off and the cup fits perfectly. Also, the special system makes inserting and removing the cup a very simple experience. If you don’t know what size fits you, use the size guide available on FemiEko website. For teenagers, the Danish brand has created a special size: MINI menstrual cups.
- Menstrual cups size A: 18-35 years old, no childbirth
- Menstrual cups size B: 35+, childbirth
- TEEN menstrual cup: under 18
Can I buy menstrual cups online?
Yes, you can buy menstrual cups online. FemiEko menstrual cups are a great eco-friendly and economical option for women of all ages! If you are looking for a smart alternative to intimate care, give menstrual cups a try!