L‘oreal Telescopic Mascara claims to both lengthen and intensify. (They all do.)
Since it just hit the market, I felt compelled to give it a try.
As an Asian, I battle short, stubby lashes, and always search for a mascara that delivers. Let’s see if this L’oreal Telescopic mascara lives up to its claim?
L’oreal Telescopic Mascara
Quality and Performance (3 points total. 30% weight.)
- The formula was rich and creamy.
- It applied easily and didn’t clump. (Might have had something to do with the wand, but that’s in packaging part of the review.)
- The formula felt lightweight, but provided heavy volume.
- Also, despite the volume, it didn’t weigh lashes down.
- Excellent quality and performance. Very happy with it.
Application (2 points total. 20% weight.)
- Loved the way this mascara applied!
- The wand is not a brush, but rather a circular comb-style brush.
- Lashes separated with ease, and definitely looked longer.
Lasting Power (3 points total. 30% weight.)
- Great. Lasted a few hours. Yes, even though a workout.
- Because the formula is so strong, it can be hard to take off. (I used a baby wipe.)
Packaging (2 points total. 20% weight.)
- I absolutely loved the packaging.
- The metallic tube looks futuristic, yet still simple.
- It is telescope-shaped to represent the brand.
- The tube gradually becomes smaller towards the top, making it stand well.
- The twist top is easy to use.
- Wand works excellently, as I have said before. And I love how flexible the stick is.
- Excellent quality; great performance.
- Loved the packaging.
- Easy-to-use, bendable wand.
- Extends and lengthens lashes.
- Great intensity.
- Hard to take off.
I know there are mixed reviews on the L’oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara. Personally, I loved it. How about you?